Lesson 7: Semester Wrap-Up
Virtual Health Education for Students
This lesson looks back on each session and topic learned and wraps up the video content. A post-test will be used to analyze knowledge learned.
This lesson can be sent out any day during the week. Please use the provided links and documents. The Post-Test will be used to analyze knowledge learned through the seven-week (semester 1) lessons. A Microsoft Form and Google Doc link are available. Please choose one for your program. All surveys will be checked by Prisma Health Community Health and recorded. A report can be provided to you if requested.
Summary for students/script:
This is Prisma Health’s final health education lesson and includes a video, handout and a GoNoodle link. This seventh lesson will wrap up all of the knowledge from previous lessons. Please spend 10–15 minutes with this lesson by watching the video, reviewing previous handouts, interacting with the GoNoodle activity and filling out the test. The post-test will be the same one you took at the beginning of our lessons.
- Lesson 1: Welcome and Introduction
- Lesson 2: Body Image
- Lesson 3: Power Up
- Lesson 4: Time Out for TV
- Lesson 5: How Much Sleep Do I Need?
- Lesson 6: We’re in it Together
- Lesson 7: Semester Wrap-Up
- Lesson 8: Nutritional Health with SC DHEC (Snap-Ed)
- Lesson 9: Juice, Water, Soda, Oh My!
- Lesson 10: What Color is Your Plate?
- Lesson 11: My Food Has a “Whole” in It
- Lesson 12: Let’s Make Healthy Snacks
- Lesson 13: What’s for Breakfast?