Collaborative care for optimal outcomes
Endovascular surgery is a less invasive procedure used to treat problems affecting the blood vessels. At Prisma Health, we combine our expertise in cardiology, vascular disease, interventional radiology, and other specialties to provide innovative solutions for stroke, peripheral vascular disease, and other conditions.
From common procedures to complex surgeries, our endovascular surgical teams develop a surgery plan tailored to your individual needs.
Using state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and minimally invasive endovascular treatments, our comprehensive team of neurosurgeons, neurointerventionalists and stroke neurologists collaborate throughout your treatment, ensuring the highest level of advanced care.
Innovative treatments for a range of endovascular conditions
Our board-certified surgeons use the latest endovascular procedures to treat a variety of vascular conditions.
Endovascular conditions treated at Prisma Health:
- Acute ischemic stroke
- Arteriovenous malformations (AVMs)
- Arterial/carotid stenosis
- Cerebral cavernous malformations (CCMs)
- Cerebral aneurysm
- Intracerebral hemorrhage
- Moyamoya disease
- Spinal arteriovenous malformations and arteriovenous fistulae
- Cardiac Surgery
- Gamma Knife radiosurgery
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery (Otolaryngology)
- Endocrine Surgery
- Endovascular Surgery
- Gastrointestinal (GI) Surgery
- General Surgery
- Gynecologic Surgery
- Prisma Health Transplant Center
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Trauma Surgery
- Urological Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Weight Loss (Bariatric) Surgery