For complex rheumatic conditions, Prisma Health offers hope for an improved quality of life.
The latest treatments for arthritis and other conditions
Our board-certified rheumatologists are compassionate listeners who work hard to find the right diagnosis among the hundreds of rheumatic and connective tissue diseases. We focus on non-surgical approaches and offer new treatment options with excellent results in controlling these diseases.
- Arthritis (osteo, psoriatic, rheumatoid)
- Gout and pseudogout
- Tendon and ligament conditions
Some of our locations offer:
- On-site lab testing.
- Advanced ultrasound.
- Infusions of biologics — a special type of anti-rheumatic drug.
- Allergy, Immunology and ENT
- Bereavement Services (Grief Counseling)
- Community Health
- Durable Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Employer, Business and Occupational Health
- Eye Care (Ophthalmology)
- FindSC Directory
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Genetic Counseling
- Geriatric and Senior Care Services
- Midlands Healthy Start
- Home Health
- Prisma Health Home Recovery Care
- Hospice (terminal illness care)
- Hyperbaric Medicine Services
- Infectious Diseases
- Laboratory Services
- LGBTQIA+ Healthcare
- Mobile Mammography
- Mobile Health Clinic
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Prisma Health Center for Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Pharmacy Services
- Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
- Safety and Injury Prevention Programs
- Sleep Medicine
- Travel Medicine
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Wound Care