Prisma Health Home Recovery Care
Prisma Health Home Recovery Care is an option for care that allows you to safely receive treatment for your medical condition at home, instead of the hospital.
Our services are available to our patients at Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital and Prisma Health Richland Hospital. Treatment lasts 30 days to ensure you are recovering, and are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Get well at home
Benefits of Home Recovery Care
- Enjoy the comfort and convenience of quality care in your own home.
- Have a recovery care coordinator available 24/7.
- Talk with your doctors and nurses face-to-face without ever leaving your home.
- Be provided with a computer tablet that allows your doctors and nurses to check on your progress in real time.
- Have a single point of contact for medical questions.
Common conditions treated
There are many medical conditions that can safely be treated in the comfort of your home instead of the hospital, including:
- Congestive heart failure
- Urinary tract infection
What to expect while in Home Recovery Care
- Allergy, Immunology and ENT
- Bereavement Services (Grief Counseling)
- Community Health
- Durable Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Employer, Business and Occupational Health
- Eye Care (Ophthalmology)
- FindSC Directory
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Genetic Counseling
- Geriatric and Senior Care Services
- Midlands Healthy Start
- Home Health
- Prisma Health Home Recovery Care
- Hospice (terminal illness care)
- Hyperbaric Medicine Services
- Infectious Diseases
- Laboratory Services
- LGBTQIA+ Healthcare
- Mobile Mammography
- Mobile Health Clinic
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Pharmacy Services
- Prisma Health Center for Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
- Safety and Injury Prevention Programs
- Sleep Medicine
- Travel Medicine
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Wound Care