At Prisma Health, our dermatologists provide a full range of skin health services ranging from the routine to complex. We offer individualized care with a collaborative, team-based approach from our board-certified dermatologists.
Individualized care for a full range of skin conditions
Our board-certified dermatologists offer expert care and advanced facilities with updated technology that your skin deserves.
- Cosmetic dermatology including Botox.
- Dermatologic surgery for removal of benign and malignant skin lesions.
- Dermatopathology for microscopic evaluation of skin biopsies.
- Excimer laser treatment of psoriasis.
- General dermatology evaluation and treatment.
- Laser removal of vascular lesions (blood vessel growths).
- Mohs micrographic surgery for removal of advanced and complicated skin cancers.
- Photodynamic therapy of actinic keratoses (precancers).
- Allergy, Immunology and ENT
- Bereavement Services (Grief Counseling)
- Community Health
- Durable Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Employer, Business and Occupational Health
- Eye Care (Ophthalmology)
- FindSC Directory
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Genetic Counseling
- Geriatric and Senior Care Services
- Midlands Healthy Start
- Home Health
- Prisma Health Home Recovery Care
- Hospice (terminal illness care)
- Hyperbaric Medicine Services
- Infectious Diseases
- Laboratory Services
- LGBTQIA+ Healthcare
- Mobile Mammography
- Mobile Health Clinic
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Pharmacy Services
- Prisma Health Center for Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
- Safety and Injury Prevention Programs
- Sleep Medicine
- Travel Medicine
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Wound Care