Providing a lifetime of healthier smiles
A healthy mouth plays a big role in your overall well-being. At Prisma Health, we provide preventive, specialty and aesthetic dentistry for patients of all ages. We are are committed to serving all of your dental needs for a lifetime of comfort, function and health.
We are now accepting new patients. Choose from one of our many convenient appointment options for your dental care.
Prisma Health dental services
- Complete general dentistry – cleanings, fillings, etc.
- Specialty dentistry – root canals, porcelain crowns, bridges, etc.
- Aesthetic dentistry – tooth whitening, porcelain veneers, etc.
- Dental implant restorations
- Full and partial dentures
- Digital radiology
- Oral surgery (including wisdom teeth)
- Lasers for soft tissue surgery (reduced post-operative pain and reduced healing time)
- Implant restoration – bone graft
- CT scanning for precise placement of implant
- IV and oral sedation dentistry
- Nitrous oxide for anxious patients
Oral surgery services
We offer a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery services with highly specialized care, advanced technology and innovative procedures.
- Allergy, Immunology and ENT
- Bereavement Services (Grief Counseling)
- Community Health
- Durable Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Employer, Business and Occupational Health
- Eye Care (Ophthalmology)
- FindSC Directory
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Genetic Counseling
- Geriatric and Senior Care Services
- Midlands Healthy Start
- Home Health
- Prisma Health Home Recovery Care
- Hospice (terminal illness care)
- Hyperbaric Medicine Services
- Infectious Diseases
- Laboratory Services
- LGBTQIA+ Healthcare
- Mobile Mammography
- Mobile Health Clinic
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Pharmacy Services
- Prisma Health Center for Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
- Safety and Injury Prevention Programs
- Sleep Medicine
- Travel Medicine
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Wound Care