Get quality care
For thousands of people in our community without health insurance, the cost of healthcare can prevent them from getting care when they need it.
AccessHealth brings together a network of healthcare providers and community agencies focused on supporting the health and well-being of people who cannot afford to get care on their own.
- Convenient access to a physician
- Visits to specialists and hospitals
- Mental health and substance abuse support
- Health resources
- Specialized help for diabetes and high blood pressure control
- Resources for healthy living and illness prevention
Do you qualify for AccessHealth?
AccessHealth team members screen uninsured patients for enrollment based on household income and residency. If you or someone you know could benefit from assistance, contact us for an appointment to see if you qualify.
How to sign up
To enroll in AccessHealth, you must complete an application, available by calling the numbers below.
Richland, Lexington and Sumter counties: 803-296-2220
Greenville and Laurens counties: 864-522-1400
Oconee and Pickens counties: 864-885-7341
Neighborhood Health Partners (NHP)
Once enrolled in AccessHealth, you may also enjoy the support of the Neighborhood Health Partners (NHP) Care Team. A team of community health workers, paramedics and social workers brings the help you need to where you live.
The Care Team visits patients, offers free health screenings and sets up plans of care. Our team can help you find a medical home, community resources and affordable health insurance.
How to qualify for NHP
Patients must be part of AccessHealth to receive NHP Care Team services. AccessHealth team members approve patients for the program. If appropriate, they also will refer patients to the NHP Care Team.
To see if you qualify for NHP services, call 864-522-1400 or email us at AHGC@PrismaHealth.org.
REACH caregiver support program
As a caregiver for someone with dementia, you may be eligible for a free program provided by AccessHealth in partnership with the Memory Health Program of Prisma Health. The program, called REACH, stands for Resources Enhancing Alzheimer Caregiver Health. REACH aims to improve support for caregivers, thereby reducing stress and enhancing your ability to care for your loved one.
- Answer your questions on Alzheimer’s, dementia and memory loss
- Help you manage troubling behaviors of your loved one
- Provide you tools to build a social support network
- Help identify proven strategies to manage your stress and remedy concerns
How to qualify
You may qualify to participate if:
- Care recipient lives in Greenville, Pickens, Oconee or Laurens County
- Care recipient or caregiver is a member of AccessHealth
- Care recipient has moderate to severe Alzheimer’s, dementia or memory loss
- You spend 4+ hours per day providing care for the recipient
Spanish services are available. Download our flyer in Spanish.
- Allergy, Immunology and ENT
- Bereavement Services (Grief Counseling)
- Community Health
- Durable Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Employer, Business and Occupational Health
- Eye Care (Ophthalmology)
- FindSC Directory
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Genetic Counseling
- Geriatric and Senior Care Services
- Midlands Healthy Start
- Home Health
- Prisma Health Home Recovery Care
- Hospice (terminal illness care)
- Hyperbaric Medicine Services
- Infectious Diseases
- Laboratory Services
- LGBTQIA+ Healthcare
- Mobile Health Clinic
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Pharmacy Services
- Prisma Health Center for Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
- Safety and Injury Prevention Programs
- Sleep Medicine
- Travel Medicine
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Wound Care