Social and emotional support is as important as medical care in the face of a cancer diagnosis.
Our support services connect you to persons who share similar experiences and can truly understand what you are going through. Support groups focus on survivorship and living your best life. Individual counseling from our multidisciplinary team is also offered.
We are continuously working to provide the support groups needed in the community. If you are looking for a support group and do not see what you want/need on the calendar, please contact us so that we can find one for you or start one.
Support groups include:
- African American Women’s Support Group
- Caregivers’ Support Group
- Gynecological Oncology Support Group
- Lung Cancer Support Group
- Patient Support Group for anyone who has received a cancer diagnosis.
- Real Face Time Women’s Group