Prisma Health Hospice sponsors free advance care planning symposium
Prisma Health Hospice is offering a free advance care planning symposium, “Having Conversations That Matter” a free community advance care planning symposium Saturday, March 21, 10 a.m.–3 p.m. at the Prisma Health Baptist Hospital Auditorium, 1501 Sumter St. This event is open to any community members. Educational information and refreshments will be provided. Registration required.
The purpose of the “Having Conversations That Matter” symposium is for participants to be in charge of their health care plan. It allows adults to understand possible future health care choices, think about their health care choices that reflect their values and beliefs. Once the person decides, they should talk about their decision with loved ones, religious/spiritual leaders and their doctors and put their choices in writing by completing an Advance Directives for their loved ones and doctors to honor their choices.
- Prisma Health expands visitor restrictions
- Prisma Health Announces Postponement of WellFest Event
- MEDIA ALERT: Prisma Health updates community on its preparedness and treatment of COVID-19 patients
- Prisma Health and Richland County Sheriff’s Department partner to offer Firearm Safety and Stop the Bleed workshops
- WellFest: A Free Health Event March 14