Prisma Health Baptist Parkridge Hospital adds Level II Nursery to better serve Irmo community
EVENT: Ribbon cutting for Level II Nursery at Prisma Health Baptist Parkridge Hospital
WHEN: 10 a.m.., Tuesday, Oct. 29, third floor
Prisma Health Baptist Parkridge Hospital, 400 Palmetto Health Pkwy, Columbia, SC 29212
Prisma Health Baptist Parkridge Hospital has added a Level II Nursery to better serve the Irmo community. A Level II Special Care Nursery has enhanced capability over a traditional newborn nursery. The addition of the nursery will allow more babies with certain complications to remain at the hospital with their mothers instead of being transferred to another Prisma Health facility.
As part of the Prisma Health system, the Prisma Health Baptist Parkridge Hospital will continue to work closely with the two Columbia-based Level III NICUs at Prisma Health Baptist Hospital and Prisma Health Richland Hospital for any babies that still require a higher level of care.
- MEDIA ALERT: Ahead of National Trauma Survivors Day, May 20, 8-year-old trauma patient discharged from hospital today, May 19 after her family's home destroyed by tornado
- MEDIA ALERT: Sumter County First Responders visit Prisma Health Tuomey Hospital
- MEDIA ALERT: First responders parade Friday, April 24
- Prisma Health and The Blood Connection host blood drive to collect blood plasma to be used in severe or critically-ill COVID-19 patients, whole blood also will be collected
- Prisma Health Assists with Critical COVID-19 Needs in Kershaw County