Palmetto Health-USC Orthopedic Center rehabilitation office accepting patients in Fairfield County
Palmetto Health-USC Orthopedic Center is excited to serve the Fairfield community with the reopening of the Fairfield rehabilitation center. The center, located at 80 U.S. Highway 321 Bypass North, Winnsboro, SC 29180, is open 8 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Fairfield County community members who are seeking help for their orthopedic rehabilitation needs – from neck and knee pain to stroke recovery to general physical conditioning – do not need to travel out of town for treatment. Palmetto Health-USC Orthopedic Center is available to meet these needs.
The Fairfield rehab center reopened in January 2019. The office previously was part of Fairfield Memorial Hospital, which closed in December 2018. Palmetto Health-USC Orthopedic Center assumed leadership of the Fairfield rehab center to keep it open and meet the need for compassionate care in the community.
“Our goal is to continue to support the residents of Fairfield County and improve the health of people in the community,” said John Hutt, director of rehabilitation services for Palmetto Health-USC Orthopedic Center. “We are thrilled to have these team members join our team."
With a team of two full-time physical therapists, an occupational therapist and, soon, a speech-language pathologist, the Fairfield rehab center is well-equipped to serve patients as young as 12 years old. The Fairfield team members have been a part of the local community for years. The Center is recruiting more physical therapists to help meet even more needs in the community.
To make an appointment with Fairfield therapists, call 803-296-2530 or have your physician fax a prescription to 803-758-0133. You must have a prescription from a referring physician to schedule an appointment. For more information about Palmetto Health-USC Orthopedic Center Rehabilitation, visit PHUSCMG.org/OrthoRehab.
- Apex Athletic Performance is now the official training partner of South Carolina United FC Training Corps
- Prisma Health Tuomey Hospital opens a pharmacy on its campus
- Prisma Health and Richland County work together to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 among the homeless population
- Prisma Health Richland Hospital Trauma Center recognizes Falls Prevention Week with seminar and online tool to help older adults stay “falls-free”
- Prisma Health Tuomey Hospital team helps N.C. grandmother set up for an all-day Facetime connection to coach daughter through labor due to COVID-19 visitor restrictions