MEDIA ALERT: Prisma Health updates community on its preparedness and treatment of COVID-19 patients
Come hear the latest from Prisma Health physicians, infection prevention and emergency management experts about the health care system’s preparedness for the diagnosis and treatment of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) patients, including caring for one of South Carolina’s first patients.
The Prisma Health team will walk the media through the extensive protocol used to care for COVID-19 patients. A S.C. DHEC spokesperson also will update the community on the latest patient information.
Tuesday, March 10, noon.
Prisma Health Children’s Hospital–Midlands, 7 Richland Medical Park, Derrick classroom, first floor.
The Prisma Health team also wants to remind the community of basic reminders to help keep them healthy and well.
- Prisma Health sponsors “Hearts and Hands Forever Walk”
- Prisma Health expands visitor restrictions
- Prisma Health Announces Postponement of WellFest Event
- Prisma Health and Richland County Sheriff’s Department partner to offer Firearm Safety and Stop the Bleed workshops
- Prisma Health Hospice sponsors free advance care planning symposium