MEDIA ALERT: Prisma Health host welcome event for Palmetto Health-USC Cardiology Columbia Heart
Palmetto Health-USC Medical Group, part of Prisma Health, is proud to announce the Columbia Heart physician practice has joined our organization effective Tuesday, Oct. 1. We are pleased to welcome the 15 cardiologists and seven advanced practice providers, along with more than 90 supporting team members, as this practice becomes Palmetto Health-USC Cardiology Columbia Heart.
Prisma Health is hosting a welcome event for Palmetto Health-USC Cardiology Columbia Heart.
12-1:30 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 10.
Prisma Health Heart Hospital, Atrium
8 Richland Medical Park Dr.
Columbia, SC 29203
Becoming part of Palmetto Health-USC Cardiology will help provide seamless care for patients, expand clinical research, improve coordination of inpatient and outpatient care and build upon excellence in cardiology and advanced heart care.
Columbia Heart has had a rich tradition of providing care at Prisma Health and together with Palmetto Heart; they provide the most comprehensive cardiac care in the region. Our newly expanded group offers 11 practice locations throughout the state to improve the health of South Carolina.
- MEDIA ALERT: Ahead of National Trauma Survivors Day, May 20, 8-year-old trauma patient discharged from hospital today, May 19 after her family's home destroyed by tornado
- MEDIA ALERT: Sumter County First Responders visit Prisma Health Tuomey Hospital
- MEDIA ALERT: First responders parade Friday, April 24
- Prisma Health and The Blood Connection host blood drive to collect blood plasma to be used in severe or critically-ill COVID-19 patients, whole blood also will be collected
- Prisma Health Assists with Critical COVID-19 Needs in Kershaw County