MEDIA ALERT: New Prisma Health Children’s Hospital–Midlands logo unveiling
EVENT: Prisma Health Children’s Hospital–Midlands unveils new logo
WHEN: Wednesday, March, 20
TIME: 12:30 p.m. (There will be brief comments before logo is revealed.)
WHERE: Prisma Health Children’s Hospital–Midlands
7 Richland Medical Park Dr.
First Floor Atrium
Columbia, SC 29203
FACTS: The sun is rising on a new day at Prisma Health Children’s Hospital–Midlands as we unveil our new logo! “Our logo connects us to our past – as South Carolina’s first children’s hospital and as our state’s first freestanding children’s hospital,” said Senior Medical Director Dr. Caughman Taylor.
“I have great affection for what our sunshine represents, with our long history of providing excellent care. I have great pride in all we have built through the vision, teamwork and dedication of our founding physicians, board members, pediatricians, nurses, staff, leaders, volunteers and the support of this community. I am optimistic about our new partnership and what we can achieve together.”
About Prisma Health Children’s Hospital–Midlands
Prisma Health Children's Hospital–Midlands is South Carolina’s first children's hospital and has more than 150,000 children’s visits each year. It offers more than 30 subspecialties to meet the unique health care needs of children and has central South Carolina's only Children’s Emergency Center. With more than 350 professionals who work exclusively with children, Prisma Health Children's Hospital–Midlands has a team of highly skilled and trained experts unmatched by any hospital in the Midlands. Prisma Health Children's Hospital–Midlands is the place to go for children's medical care, because the best care matters.
- MEDIA ALERT: Ahead of National Trauma Survivors Day, May 20, 8-year-old trauma patient discharged from hospital today, May 19 after her family's home destroyed by tornado
- MEDIA ALERT: Sumter County First Responders visit Prisma Health Tuomey Hospital
- MEDIA ALERT: First responders parade Friday, April 24
- Prisma Health and The Blood Connection host blood drive to collect blood plasma to be used in severe or critically-ill COVID-19 patients, whole blood also will be collected
- Prisma Health Assists with Critical COVID-19 Needs in Kershaw County