MEDIA ADVISORY: Department of Defense, Prisma Health and University of South Carolina partner to study a way for quicker recovery of stress fractures
Media wishing to cover the event need to contact Leslie Ann Sully at 803-751-1472 or 803-605-0890 or email@example.com or Patrick Jones at 803-751-5272 or firstname.lastname@example.org by noon Sept. 26. Media must be escorted and will meet at Fort Jackson Gate 2, Forest Drive (exit 12 off I-77) at 10 a.m., Sept. 27.
Fort Jackson Commander Brig. Gen. Milford H. Beagle Jr.
Moncrief Army Health Clinic Chief of Rehabilitation Maj. Benjamin Bower
University of South Carolina Dr. Paul Beattie
Prisma Health/Palmetto Health-USC Orthopedic surgeon Dr. J. Benjamin Jackson
Victory Tower on Fort Jackson, South Carolina
Friday, Sept. 27
The $2.9 million federal grant from the Department of Defense will impact approximately 250 trainees during a four year period beginning in October.
- MEDIA ALERT: Ahead of National Trauma Survivors Day, May 20, 8-year-old trauma patient discharged from hospital today, May 19 after her family's home destroyed by tornado
- MEDIA ALERT: Sumter County First Responders visit Prisma Health Tuomey Hospital
- MEDIA ALERT: First responders parade Friday, April 24
- Prisma Health and The Blood Connection host blood drive to collect blood plasma to be used in severe or critically-ill COVID-19 patients, whole blood also will be collected
- Prisma Health Assists with Critical COVID-19 Needs in Kershaw County