The COVID Chronicles – Why it’s vital to get a flu shot during COVID-19
Jaqui Jones, MD, a family medicine physician at Prisma Health, explains why getting a flu shot this year is extremely important. She addresses common flu myths and answers frequently asked questions, including how to avoid a sore arm after a flu shot.
- Prisma Health launches aggressive systemwide flu vaccination campaign
- Prisma Health continues to raise community awareness about shared responsibility and the importance of COVID-19 precautions with a team member T-shirt campaign
- Three-times-a-week stationary coronavirus testing sites to be offered in Upstate and Midlands
- Prisma Health offers limited visitation for designated care partners beginning Sept. 1
- Prisma Health Tuomey Hospital opens a pharmacy on its campus