Coronavirus update – It’s not too late to help
Prisma Health infectious disease specialist Edwin Hayes, MD, addresses some common questions, such as what to do if you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 and how to protect your family. He also discusses the alarming increase in younger patients, some long-term health implications of the virus, and the need for plasma donation.
- Prisma Health launches aggressive systemwide flu vaccination campaign
- Prisma Health continues to raise community awareness about shared responsibility and the importance of COVID-19 precautions with a team member T-shirt campaign
- Three-times-a-week stationary coronavirus testing sites to be offered in Upstate and Midlands
- Prisma Health offers limited visitation for designated care partners beginning Sept. 1
- Greenville health leaders remind public that "we’re all together"