Mountain Lakes ENT Audiology Services
An audiologist is a healthcare professional who evaluates, diagnoses, rehabilitates and manages hearing loss and balance disorders in children and adults.
Caring for hearing and balance disorders
Some of the services we provide include:
- Evaluate and diagnose hearing and balance disorders.
- Prescribe, fit and dispense hearing aids and other amplification technologies.
- Perform ear or hearing related surgical monitoring.
- Design and implement hearing conservation programs.
- Provide hearing rehabilitation training such as auditory training and listening skills improvement.
- Assess and treat individuals with tinnitus (noise in the ear such as ringing).