Prisma Health Aortic Center
Directed by the thoracic and cardiovascular surgeons of Carolina Cardiac Surgery Associates, our team at the Prisma Health Aortic Center offers the most advanced technologies and treatments available for the aorta.
- Acute and chronic aortic dissections
- Thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysms
- Arch aortic aneurysms
- Ascending aortic aneurysms
- Descending thoracic aneurysms
- Iliac aneurysms
- Pseudoaneurysms of the aorta
- Visceral artery aneurysms
- Marfan syndrome
- Occlusive disease
- Abdominal aortic aneurysms
Individuals diagnosed with an aneurysm by their primary care doctor or cardiologist can receive state-of-the-art care at the Aortic Center. Our doctors create a plan of treatment based on individual needs, including diagnostic testing, medications or surgery. Surgeries we perform range from high-risk complex cardiothoracic surgery to minimally invasive endograph procedures.