Prisma Health Physical Therapy Specialists – Cancer Rehabilitation
At Prisma Health Physical Therapy Specialists, we offer a comprehensive cancer rehabilitation program. Patients who have beaten cancer may still find that they continue to have lingering pain, lymphedema, stiffness, osteoporosis, osteopenia, fatigue, limited mobility, balance and a decrease in strength. This causes every day limitations to their life at home or at work. Our goal is to return patients back to active and productive lives.
Our cancer team has decades of experience and advanced specialty certifications that include Lymphedema Certified (CLT-LANA) and rehabilitation cancer specialists.
Treatment for breast cancer patients
Many breast cancer patients go through the process of healing and treatment, but are disappointed to find that the pain can linger and it can remain difficult to perform the everyday activities. Our breast cancer patients are assisted through each phase of cancer treatment, including:
- Post-surgical (lumpectomy, mastectomy, reconstruction)
- Hormonal therapy
- Post-treatment and recovery
For more information, call 864-455-1346.
- Prisma Health Physical Therapy Specialists – Orthopedic and Sport Programs
- Prisma Health Physical Therapy Specialists – Neuroscience and Falls Prevention
- Prisma Health Physical Therapy Specialists – Cancer Rehabilitation
- Prisma Health Physical Therapy Specialists – Pelvic Floor and Women's Health Program
- Prisma Health Physical Therapy Specialists – Post-Concussion Program
- Driving Rehabilitation Program – Columbia
- Prisma Health Physical Therapy Specialists – Vestibular Program