Helping you navigate your weight loss journey
Being overweight can have a negative impact on your overall health, wellness and mental well-being. Many individuals get stuck in cycles of weight loss, only to be followed by weight regain. Our nutrition experts at Prisma Health Nutrition Solutions are here to help and coach you through the process to weight loss success.
Every person is unique, processing food and burning calories differently. We work to find a solution for you – to identify what’s right for you and make simple lifestyle changes that have a big impact.
Our medical weight loss plans
OPTIFAST® Medically Supervised Plan
Full replacement – five OPTIFAST products per day (800 total calories)
- Our most effective weight loss treatment option.
- Proven effectiveness of very low-calorie meal planning using meal replacement nutrition products only.
- Lose a significant amount of weight in a way that is safe and produces long-term results.
- Medical monitoring and support, education from our weekly weight loss classes and one-on-one nutrition coaching is included.
This program option provides the highest level of accountability, education, support and tools with a gradual transition back to eating whole foods. Comes with lifetime membership and metabolic testing to ensure long-term weight loss success.
OPTIFAST® Partial Meal Replacement Plan
Partial replacement: Four OPTIFAST products per day + one meal per day (1,000 total calories)
- Great option for individuals that do not require significant weight loss or whose lifestyle would not support a full meal replacement program.
- Combines meal replacements and 1-2 balanced food meals per day.
- Same educational support and nutrition coaching as the full meal replacement program.
Your dietitian will provide specific guidance on your food meals, however we recommend using our prepared meals to ensure best results.
Food-based Weight Loss Plan
This food-based only plan (no OPTIFAST meal replacements) is designed for those who desire complete flexibility with their meal planning. You will meet with the dietitian and she will guide you on a meal plan based on your calorie needs for weight loss. Schedule a consultation today.
About Prisma Health
Prisma Health is a not-for-profit health company and the largest healthcare system in South Carolina. Our goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals.