Fun and fitness for the entire family
Prisma Health Life Center memberships are available for individuals and families. To start your membership, choose which option is right for you and complete the brief application.
Life Center standard membership
- Individual: Includes one adult member and their dependent children under 14 years old
- Family II: Includes two adult members living in the same household and their dependent children under 14 years old
- Family Plus: Includes two adult members living in the same household and their children, from 14 through 18 years old. If children are full-time students 23 years old or younger, they may also be included in Family Plus membership.
Partners Achieving Total Health (PATH)
PATH is a wellness initiative of Prisma Health and Greenville County YMCAs that provides affordable access to fitness and preventive care. PATH membership includes access to multiple locations, as well as special rates for popular wellness programs. These programs include YMCA-sponsored your sports, Camp Greenville, personal training, massage therapy and other services offered at the Life Center.
PATH membership options:
- Individual: One adult member 18 years or older
- Family: Two or more members living in the same household
PATH membership locations:
Prisma Health Life Center
875 W. Faris Rd., Greenville, SC
Caine Halter Family YMCA
721 Cleveland St., Greenville, SC
Eastside Family YMCA
1250 Taylors Rd., Taylors, SC
George I. Theisen Family YMCA
100 Inspirational Way, Travelers Rest, SC
Prisma Health Family YMCA
550 Brookwood Point Place, Simpsonville, SC