Prisma Health’s neuropsychology staff offers a range of consultation, evaluation and treatment services for adult and pediatric patients with neurological injury or disease (traumatic brain injury and stroke) as well as other medical conditions, such as cancer or MS, in which assessment of cognitive strengths and deficits are required.
For information on outpatient services, call 864-455-2600.
Services are available at Roger C. Peace Rehabilitation Hospital and Roger C. Peace Outpatient Brain Injury Program located in downtown Greenville.
- Neuropsychological screening
- Comprehensive neuropsychological assessment
- Psychological consultation and evaluation
- Individual, family and group psychotherapy
- Consultation regarding competence, patient education and compliance issues