Prisma Health Baptist Hospital Cafes
The Palms Café and Bistro
The Palms Café and Bistro are located on the basement level of the hospital and can be reached by using elevator A. The Palms Café offers hot entrees, grilled items, soups and a variety of grab and go items. The Bistro offers a salad bar, deli and pizza.
- Cafe hours
- Full-service breakfast: Monday–Sunday, 6–10 a.m.
- Full-service lunch: Monday–Sunday, 11 a.m.–2:15 p.m.
- Full-service dinner: Monday–Sunday, 4–7 p.m.
- Grab and go items are offered throughout service times.
- Bistro hours
- Monday–Thursday, 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Friday, 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
The Lobby Café is located on the third floor directly across from elevator A and features Starbucks coffee, espresso drinks and a variety of pastries.
- Monday–Friday, 7 a.m.–9 p.m.
3rd and Main convenience store
The 3rd and Main convenience store is located adjacent to the Lobby Café and features a variety of sandwiches, salads, bottled beverages and snack items.
- Monday–Friday, 1:30–9 p.m.
Located on the third floor of the professional office building at 1333 Taylor St., across from Prisma Health Baptist Hospital. Crosswalk Café can be reached by taking the crosswalk from the hospital on the third floor. For more information, please call 803-799-6219.
- Monday–Friday, 7 a.m.–3 p.m.
Vending machines are located in the Palms Café lobby on the basement level of the hospital and may be accessed by taking elevator A to the basement. Vending machines also are located in the Outpatient Surgery waiting area on the third floor. You can access this area by taking elevator D.