Prisma Health Oconee Foundation
Oconee Memorial Hospital Foundation develops philanthropic resources to support and enhance patient care in Oconee County and the Greater Clemson area through services led by Prisma Health.
Partnering with our community since 2001, Oconee Memorial Hospital Foundation has raised more than $26 million to provide the very best healthcare for you, your family and your friends.
Oconee Memorial Hospital is growing! Support the new center for emergency medicine.
Contributing to the health of our community is a sensible investment now and a sound investment for the future well-being of our community.
- All donations remain in our community and are managed by a local board of directors to support the healthcare programs Prisma Health leads right here. Our healthcare services are vast, serving patients from multiple counties and even parts of nearby Georgia.
- Prisma Health provides 100% of the operating budget for Oconee Memorial Hospital Foundation. Therefore, every dollar donated directly supports the cause and service area you choose. This commitment also means there are no administrative fees taken from donations.
- Oconee Memorial Hospital Foundation produces a high Return on Investment, averaging more than $5 in return for every dollar the healthcare system invests in operations.
Oconee Memorial Hospital Foundation is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization (tax id# 56-2141740) that accepts, cash, checks and credit card payments. There are a variety of ways to give.
- Annual giving – You may choose to designate your donation for Prisma Health Hospice of the Foothills, Lila Doyle, Prisma Health Oconee Memorial Hospital Breast Care Center, Cancer Institute- Seneca and much more. Or choose to support the greatest patient needs. Donors who give $1,000+ per year are recognized as an annual major donor and listed in our print materials and invited to our Major Donor Appreciation Event.
- Events – Annually, Oconee Memorial Hospital Foundation hosts two large events – The Golf Classic and the Christmas Tree Festival. Consider an event sponsorship where you or your company will gain highly visible exposure.
- Memorial gifts – Donations made in honor or memory of a loved one are a wonderful testament to someone dear to you. Oconee Memorial Hospital Foundation will notify those honored of your generosity however the gift amount remains confidential. These gifts may be designated to the service area you choose and make a difference in the health of our community.
- Naming opportunities – Naming opportunities exist throughout our area facilities. A gift to name a room, patient area, artwork, etc. is a great way to leave a lasting legacy and show your commitment to healthcare. C
- Planned giving – Planned giving helps you meet your personal financial and state planning goals by making a lifetime or testamentary charitable gift. This may include cash, securities, real estate, retirement assets, trusts and insurance policies. Oconee Memorial Hospital Foundation provides a free service to you to hear more about these options.
Where do the funds go?
Tax-deductible contributions may be restricted to the areas of your choice such as Prisma Health Hospice of the Foothills, Lila Doyle Nursing Care, Cancer Institute – Seneca, EMS, AccessHealth, Prisma Health Oconee Memorial Hospital Dental Clinic and much much more. You may also choose to make an unrestricted donation to support patient care needs across the campus.
A healthy community is a thriving community. There is nothing more noble than supporting the health of our community. It’s a commitment worth making for now, and for generations to come.
Oconee Memorial Hospital Foundation
Cortni Nations, Foundation Manager
298 Memorial Drive
Seneca, SC 29672
P: 864-885-7909 or 864-885-7912
2021 OMH Foundation Board Members
- Steve Nuttall, Chairman
- Josh Barker
- Ed Burchfield
- Dr. Bill Chiles
- Bill D’Andrea
- Judy Goodwill
- Lauren Koch
- Hunter Kome
- Ben Kroeger
- Sarah Maiberger
- Denise McCormick
- Ed McLaurin
- Thelma Miller
- Renee Pfister
- Donna Perkins
- Terry Don Phillips
- Rita Rao
- Edna Rider
- Kyle Thomas
2021 Hospice of the Foothills Division Board Members
- Kyle Thomas, Chairman
- Susan Best
- Mickey Harder
- Jerry Fouts
- Tootie Poteet
- Sandee Schrieber – O’Neill
- Linda Sims
- Janis Sutter
- Matt Watkins
- Helen Westmoreland
2021 Cancer Institute Division Board Members
- Mark Williams, Chair
- Lynn Dobson
- Lyn Geiban
- Dr. Jeff Giguere
- Riley Johnson
- Sandy Lawson
- Jon Wilkin