Mobile vaccination site events
To make accessing a COVID-19 vaccine easier, Prisma Health’s Mobile Health Clinics are providing vaccinations at sites throughout the community. Walk-ins are welcome and no appointment is needed. ID and insurance cards are encouraged but not required.
Weekly events for community members are noted at the dates and sites listed below.
The two-dose Pfizer vaccine will be provided (for ages 12+) except where noted
- Wednesday, Sept. 15, 5–9 p.m.: Columbia Fireflies Game, Segra Park, 1640 Freed Dr., Columbia 29201
- Saturday, Sept. 18, 10 a.m.–2 p.m.: Booker Washington Heights, 2611 Grant St., Columbia 29201
- Saturday, Sept. 18, 9–11 a.m.: Hopkins Middle School, 1601 Clarkson Rd., Hopkins 29061
- Saturday, Sept. 25, 10 a.m.–2 p.m.: Northminister Presbyterian Church, 6717 David St., Columbia 29203
- Saturday, Sept. 18, 7:30 a.m.–noon: TD Farmers Market, West McBee Avenue and Main Street, Greenville 29601
- Saturday, Sept. 25, 9 a.m.–noon: Rock of Ages Baptist Church, 105 Donaldson Rd., Greenville, SC 29605
- Saturday, Sept. 25, 9 a.m.–1 p.m.: La Unica Supermarket, 6119 White Horse Rd., Greenville, SC 29611