Get the vaccine
Third dose and booster vaccine information
Third dose and booster approved to protect against COVID-19.
How to get the COVID-19 vaccine
Get your vaccination! Schedule in advance or walk in when you’re ready.
- Walk-ins are welcome at all vaccination sites, including our mobile vaccination sites.
- Schedule your appointment through MyChart, or call 833-2PRISMA to save time at the site.
- 16- and 17-year-olds can call 833-2PRISMA to create a MyChart account. Or walk-in to one of our vaccination sites.
- Parents of children age 12–15 can call 833-2PRISMA to schedule an appointment. Or walk-in to one of our vaccination sites. *Children age 12–15 can only receive the Pfizer vaccine, which is available at Prisma Health vaccination sites. Download the consent form (English/Spanish) to save time.
Important reminders when going to your appointment:
- Our vaccination sites administer the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. Individuals who received the Moderna vaccine as their first dose MUST find a Moderna site for their second dose.
- If you have it, bring identification, such as a driver’s license or passport, and your insurance card when you visit a vaccination site.
- If you are due for your second dose, walk in to one of our vaccine sites. To save time at the site, you can schedule an appointment through MyChart or call 833-2PRISMA.