Insurance and Health Networks
Aetna Medicare Prime Plan
Looking for health insurance? Prisma Health not only provides high quality healthcare, but we are also the top tier healthcare provider in a new Medicare Advantage plan – Aetna Medicare Prime Plan (HMO-POS).
In-network care is provided by physicians and facilities in Prisma Health’s clinically integrated networks: Prisma Health Network – Upstate and Prisma Health Network – Midlands. Some of the Aetna Medicare Prime Plan (HMO-POS) benefits include:
- No medical or prescription drug deductibles and copays ranging from $0-12 for doctor visits
- Allowances for dental, vision and hearing
- Transportation and an allowance for over-the-counter (OTC) products
- Rewards for healthy behavior
Where is the plan available?
The plan is available in the following South Carolina counties:
The Aetna Medicare Prime Plan (HMO- POS) is being introduced as an option during the Medicare Annual Enrollment Period, Oct. 15–Dec. 7.
Learn more by visiting Aetna’s website.
- Community Outreach Programs Report
- Community Sponsorships
- Compliance Office
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Education and Research
- Insurance and Health Networks
- Prisma Health Leadership
- Prisma Health partners with Siemens Healthineers to innovate SC healthcare
- Supplier Information
- Verification Lookup Portal