PGY2 Infectious Diseases Pharmacy Residency
Prisma Health Richland Hospital – University of South Carolina
Our postgraduate year two residency in infectious diseases pharmacy at Prisma Health Richland Hospital offers 12 months of clinical training with an emphasis on research and academia. This program provides comprehensive training in both general ID and HIV.
Training infectious diseases specialists
Our faculty are noted regional and national experts in clinical infectious diseases, with track records of success in research and academia. Patient care activities occur primarily at Prisma Health Richland Hospital, our university-affiliated tertiary care academic medical center.
Primary and elective rotations focus on key areas of inpatient and outpatient infectious diseases to include microbiology, HIV clinic, ID consults, antimicrobial stewardship and global health.
2021 South Carolina Annual HIV/STD/Viral Hepatitis Conference
Residents Morgan Pizzuti and Vivian Tsai selected to present "Hit me with your best shot: Cabotegravir and Rilpivirine Long-Acting Injectable"
- PGY1 Pharmacy Residency (Acute Care)
- PGY1 Pharmacy Residency (Outpatient Focused)
- PGY1/PGY2 Health System Pharmacy Administration and Leadership Residency
- PGY2 Cardiology Pharmacy Residency
- PGY2 Critical Care Pharmacy Residency
- PGY2 Infectious Diseases Pharmacy Residency
- PGY2 Internal Medicine Pharmacy Residency
- PGY2 Pediatric Pharmacy Residency