PGY2 Critical Care Pharmacy Residency
Prisma Health Richland Hospital – University of South Carolina
Thank you for your interest in the PGY2 Critical Care Residency at Prisma Health. The application deadline is January 5. Interested candidates must have a degree from an accredited college of pharmacy (PharmD), have completed or currently be completing an ASHP-accredited PGY1 residency program and be eligible for or have current licensure in South Carolina.
- Must be a PharmD
- Eligible for or have current licensure in South Carolina by Aug. 1
- Completed application via PhORCAS
- Official transcripts
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of intent
- Three letters of recommendation submitted via PhORCAS
A full interview is required for the Prisma Health PGY2 Critical Care Pharmacy Residency. All applicants must participate in ASHP's residency match program.
The Prisma Health Residency Manual can be viewed or downloaded here (PDF).
- Stipend: $50,950
- 26 days paid time off (PTO) – includes vacation, sick days and holidays
- Insurance: medical, dental and vision offered
- Membership dues paid to ASHP and SCSHP
- Professional meetings (educational leave):
- Midyear clinical meeting
- Southeastern Residency Conference
- South Carolina Society of Health System Pharmacy fall and annual meetings
- Complimentary parking
- Three meal allowances per day in the cafeteria
- A furnished lab coat
For additional information about our program or the application process, please contact:
Jenna F. Cox, PharmD, BCPS, BCCCP
Critical Care Clinical Pharmacist
Director, PGY2 Critical Care Pharmacy Residency
Department of Pharmacy
Prisma Health Richland Hospital
5 Richland Medical Park Dr.
Columbia, SC 29203