PGY1 Pharmacy Residency (Acute Care)
Prisma Health Richland Hospital – University of South Carolina
The application deadline for the PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency (inpatient) at Prisma Health is January 5. Interested candidates must have a degree from an accredited college of pharmacy (PharmD) and be eligible for or have current licensure in South Carolina.
- Must be a PharmD
- Eligible for or have current licensure in South Carolina
- Completed application via PhORCAS
- Official transcripts
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of intent
- Three letters of recommendation submitted via PhORCAS
A full interview is required for the Prisma Health PGY1 Pharmacy Residency 37200 (inpatient). All applicants must participate in ASHP's residency match program.
The Prisma Health Residency Manual can be viewed or downloaded here (PDF).
- Stipend: $49,900
- 26 days paid time off (PTO) – includes vacation, sick days and holidays
- Insurance: medical, dental and vision offered
- Membership dues paid to SCSHP
- Professional meetings (educational leave):
- Midyear clinical meeting
- Southeastern Residency Conference
- South Carolina Society of Health System Pharmacy fall and annual meetings
- Complimentary parking
- Three meal allowances per day in the cafeteria
- A furnished lab coat
For additional information about our program or the application process, please contact:
Laura Holden, PharmD, BCPS
Department of Pharmacy
Prisma Health Richland Hospital
5 Richland Medical Park Dr.
Columbia, SC 29203